Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sophie Update

This is an email that I got from Sophie's new mommy. I can't believe that she did some of this stuff.

Hey, She is doing good! We went to PetSmart yesterday and got pretty. She got trimmed, teeth brushed, perfume, hair bow! The Works! Last weekend was bad. We had mishap all over the house. I could not seem to get her outside in time any time. Last Sunday we had to go to B'ham for Fathers day and we bought a gate to go between the kitchen and living room. That little stinker pulled on the bottom corner in 3 spots until she made her mouth bleed, but she got out. I almost died when I saw her meeting us at the door! Plus speaking of the door, she chewed the rubber strip at the bottom of the door off. I now have a huge gap under my front door. Needless to say if we leave she has to go in the create and Rod agrees. This weekend was good. I got her out in time everytime... She is also sleeping in the bed with us at night every night. She stays in the bed all night too. I wake up if she jumps off. She has only done it one time and I jumped up and took her outside we were in time! Then we went back to bed and did not get up til morning. I can't thank you enough for giving her to us! We love her so much! She wants to be with us and we love it. We all 3 sit on the couch together. We watch TV together then we all sleep together. She is only in her create from whenever I leave for work til Rod gets home and he is alway home way before me. I don't think we are being to cruel. I did change her food though, I gave her Science Diet for breath control. I chop each piece into 4 for her everyday 2 times a day. Plus we give her breath busters by Pedigree after every meal and having her teeth brushed has helped alot. I bought more flea stuff from PetMeds. I got Advantix. I think all is going well.

I guess all in all my baby is doing good in her new home. Still miss her.

0 comments: