Thursday, May 14, 2009

Noah Robert Johnson
May 14th 2007
7:03 pm
8 lbs 8 oz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH! My 2 year old. Noah I love you and everything that you are up to and into. You have so much to say these days. The other day you were able to repeat scripture as I said it to you. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Be still my heart. I can't until you can memorize scripture and I will learn right along with you. You say Thank You and I'm sorry. I wanted you to give up your paci by two but you are so in love with it you are sucking on it as I type. You are also in love with your "bankets" not one in particular just has to be silky on one side. You always know where we are when we are driving in the car. As we pass by these places you scream out "BANK" "CARWASH" "MUNCH" "PAY" "I SEE OSTRICHES". When I ask you what you want for lunch alot of times you say nugget or burger but you also say bean which means you want to go to Golden Corral (which is your favorite place.) You can say I love you mommy and daddy and it just warms our heart. When you are scared you grab on tight and we love it. You say "hold you mommy" which means you want me to hold you and even if I know you are using me I can't resist picking you up. We are sitting on the couch right now and you just cozied up to me and laid your head on my shoulder. Does it get any better than this?

Noah I am so glad that God gave me you. That He chose me to be your mommy. Thank you God for giving me Noah. I am so thankful that he is healthy. I pray that I am a Godly example to Noah and that he sees Jesus in me. I pray that Noah comes to know you and love you at an early age. Amen

3 comments:

King Family said...

I feel those sentimental feelings your having today. What a wonderful Mama prayer. May God bless.

Team Johnson said...

cold chills.

AG said...

Sweet Noah Boy!
You forgot "O pen it" "O pen it" :)

Love you Noah!