Friday, July 24, 2009

Noah

I keep finding myself saying " I love this kid" lately. Noah is so much fun to hang out with everyday. For a while he has been saying "Help Mommy" but just this week he started saying " I need your help mommy". It is sooo cute. I find him doing the motions to a song I taught him or singing a song on his own and I get so excited. He gets embarrassed that I caught him and will not continue. Today we had been playing outside and I stepped in the house for a minute and couldn't find him when I went back out. He was in the front yard with a limb from the tree. He didn't see me so I just watched as he carried it all the way to the back yard to the brush pile. When he turned to come back he saw me and said " I put it back mommy" I Love This Kid.

2 comments:

AG said...

We love him too!!

King Family said...

Ohhhhhhhh, how sweet. Reaping the rewards of discipline and teachings. It is a great feeling. Noah, Gram loves you boy.