Thursday, August 13, 2009

Audrey Nella Green

I remember a day exactly 2 years ago. A day full of antcipation. We were expecting a new baby in the family. Audrey Nella Green was to be born that day. David, Noah and I ate and waited at Park Place. We knew it wouldn't be much longer so we stayed there waiting for the call because it is right across the street from the hospital. God blessed our family that day with Audrey. She wasn't what we expected. I guess we assumed that she would look just like her older sister Addie but she didn't. We all wondered out loud "who does she look like?" Turns out she looks a lot like her daddy. Audrey still isn't what we expected. She is the third child but has her very own voice and personality. Audrey we love you so much! I can't believe you are already 2!












3 comments:

King Family said...

You've heard 3's a charm, our little Audrey is just that. She has a voice that wants to be heard in a big way already at two. She has a winning smile, loving personality, and she is simply gorgeous. We love you Audrey Nella, we love that your talking so plainly now at two and it is bringing out the big personality in you.
How special you are and we will be enjoying watching you have each coming birthday. Love you girlie, Gram

AG said...

My baby is not a baby anymore :(

Jenny said...

I feel like I am going to cry! Well written post Danielle!