Thursday, June 5, 2008

10 amazing diamonds for 10 amazing years!

David surprised me tonight with a new band for our 10 year anniversary. I knew I was probably getting one but he came home sick from work today and went straight to bed. I was thinking great now when will you have time to get me a present. I moped around tonight telling him that I couldnt believe that he was ruining our anniversary (which isnt until tomorrow). I heard him go outside a little bit ago and I was thinking yeah maybe he was able to get me my ring( I have had these types of thoughts before and they have never been true) but this time he did it he surprised me. He went to bed while I was in the bathroom and when I came to blog Noahs watermelon pics the box was sitting at the keyboard. He went on his way home from work today. Thanks David you are awesome. Hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow so we can enjoy an anniversary dinner .

4 comments:

AG said...

WOW! That is super pretty. Good Job David. I hope you feel better so you can go out with your wife. I will watch Noah :)

King Family said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous,gorgeous!!!!! proud of you David.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you.

David, hope you get to feeling better.

Jenny said...

Two questions: 1. Did he go to JARED? I love it! I am so glad you are happy with it. What did David get?
2. Are you pregnant? You said you were gonna "raise children" Plural....Hello???? HMMMM....

Lynné said...

So pretty!