Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

June 6, 1998
So Young
Honeymoon in Destin


Over the threshold of our first apartment
10 years and counting. Some would say wow has it been ten years. I do feel like it has been 10 years, I don't mean that in a bad way just that we have lived in so many different houses and apartments. Moving to Clarksville for a few years was an adventure. So many babies have been born into our extended family and now they are big kids. We have had Noah for a year. I guess the odds were stacked against us because we were so young, I was 19 and David was 20.(but who believes in odds when we have God) We have changed so much. We have changed physically ( alot) and we have changed spiritually. I know that the next 10 years will be even more exciting and I am sure challenging. The first ten years were spent with just us and the next ten will be raising our children. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us. I love you David and I am so excited to be on this adventure with you.


5 comments:

King Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have many more decades to go.
Well said Danielle. I know I'm proud. As some say, you've come along way baby. Ha.
Can't wait to see your ring.

AG said...

love looking at the pictures. Oh, the memories. :)

Love you guys

Jenny said...

Congrats Dannie & David on the Big 10! I need to look at your wedding photos again. Remember mine are missing....Haven't seen them in years. Never forget I was crying for me!!!! : )

Kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 10 years. I forgot I tried to open me a blog back in March but here I am and I added some pictures from yesterday.

Lynné said...

Wow you guys! I'm so happy for y'all!