Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophie Jane!



Sophie turns 6 today. It is also her first day in her new home. As most of you know, we have struggled with Sophie especially since we have had Noah. We have been saying that we would love to find the PERFECT home for her. David probably offers her to a lot of people as a joke but when an old friend took him up on the offer we were excited. Sophie's new parents are Cindy and Rod. I used to work with Cindy at Regions. They lost their baby(dog) less than 2 years ago and are ready to brave the dog world again. As much as she drove me crazy I already miss her. Noah is looking at me now wondering why I am crying my eyes out. I know that she will love living with them and I know that they will love her and take the best care of her. I love you Sophie Jane you will always be my baby girl. (these pictures show a great transformation of her color)

3 comments:

King Family said...

Oh Danielle, now I know why I haven't heard from you today.
I know Sophie has great times ahead for her.
You just about made me cry.

Lynné said...

You are so brave and strong! I can't believe that she is 6, I forgot that she and Abby are the same age.

Sophie will do well with her new family, I know it! And you can visit her if you want, right?

Kathryn said...

Awe Sophie! I still have the first picture you sent me of her as a puppy.

Happy Birthday Sophie! We will miss you silly puppy.

Love you Danielle! I know you will make it through.