Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving. Take time today to thank God for all He has given you and maybe even things He hasn't given you. Make sure to check out Bring the Rain for an awesome post today. We are having lunch at Steve and Martha's today and dinner at moms with a shortened family. The Green's are in Canton and Randy is working. Hopefully we will get a tree today too. I will leave you with a few things that I am thankful for this year.

David and Noah (my little family)

The opportunity to be a stay at home mom

My family and our health

For the fact that Noah is trying to stick an unknown charger into my laptop

That my dad led me to the Lord 22 years ago

That my faith continues to grow stronger each day

That in these "uncertain" times I can be certain that God is still in control

Thank you Lord for Thanksgiving, for a day set aside to spend time with our families and remember all the things we should be thankful for. Lord, help us to make every day Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am thankful for you! I'm proud of you! Now, you little twit, go make some rolls!!!! : )

Lynné said...

Thanks for sharing! Have a great one, and I don't know if we are going to Steve's or not!

See ya tomorrow for sure.