Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Funny Noah

Let me give you a little history on Noah talk before I share this story. When he wants to know where something is he usually says "where the ____ is mommy?" instead of where is the ____ mommy? This morning he brought me a granola bar and wanted me to open it. He then notices something is missing. "Where the hat is mommy?" What Noah? "where the hat is?" ha ha I bought generic granola bars this time because I had a coupon that made them only $1. He wanted to know what happened to the Quaker guy with the hat.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO FUNNY! "where the GAP tag mommy?" LOL Jenny

can't remember my password....memory loss.....

King Family said...

oh how sweet, I love that story.

Lynné said...

He's too smart for his own good!

AG said...

Now that is funny!!