Thursday, August 27, 2009

Noah's Funnies

Noah is super funny these days. I love having this blog to record his daily funnies. I locked the door tonight while I was in the bathroom thinking I could potty in peace. What was I thinking? I kept hearing him at the door and when I came out he had a screwdriver trying to open the door. Tonight while we were putting him down he said "mommy sleep in Noah's bed" and I told him that I had to go clean the kitchen. I laid beside him and he looked up at David and said "daddy go clean the kitchen". It was priceless. We laughed so hard and David said well maybe I will. I continued to lay with Noah and he kept saying "mommy go get jamas on" I guess he thought I was really going to sleep with him. Too cute! I love love love this kid.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

He is such a little ham! Precious Noah boy

AG said...

What a smarty pants!!!