Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whats Happening

Hard to believe we have lived here for over a year now. I am so glad that we finally found an awesome church and some great friends too. We will probably be joining the CBF family soon. David has done an awesome job with his new store and I am so proud of him. I am so glad we decided to say yes to this new adventure. Noah and I have had so much fun exploring this area and finding new playgrounds and making new friends. We go to storytime at our local library too. Noah enjoys Awana at church and has already finished his first book. David and I have made several friends that we hang out with as a couple and have girls nights too. We have been talking about baby number 2 and trying to find some good maternity insurance. We hope to go to Jamaica this August. I am excited about spring and summer and can't wait to see what else God has for us this year.

0 comments: