Saturday, May 14, 2011

Noah turns 4 and thats it



I cannot believe today my baby Noah is 4. I have convinced him this would be his last birthday. You can turn 4 Noah but thats it no more growing up. This is the first year I have been sad on his birthday. He is growing up way too fast. I mean 5 means kindergarten and I am not even remotely ready for that. Today I looked back at past blog post on his birthday so I wanted to be sure to document today as well.



Noah you are one awesome little boy and I am loving every minute of being your mommy. (Well except those where you make me want to pull my hair out. ha) I enjoy watching you learn because you are so smart. You have certainly impressed me with all of your scripture memory. Watching you figure out the world and what is right and wrong and what on tos God (honors God) makes me smile. I can't wait to see what 4 has in store for you. I love you Noah and I thank God for you.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies after that he must be visit this web page and be up
to date all the time.

My web-site: bmi calculator women